Senior Services Has an Urgent Need to Fill These Volunteer Positions
Volunteers needed to visit seniors in their home and practice IMPROV (seated dance movements). Visits can be once or twice a week for a minimum of 6 weeks. Visits times are flexible. Learn more or call 336-721-3411 to get started!
A volunteer is need to help clean coolers at the Shorefair location Monday, Wednesday, or Friday anytime between 12:00pm and 3:00pm. Learn more or call 336-721-3411 to get started!
Experience the satisfaction of volunteering with Senior Services
Help seniors in Forsyth County by volunteering for one of these positions:
(bolded items represent our most urgent volunteer needs)
Aging With Purpose (AWP)
- Friendly Visitor – Visit a senior on a schedule that suits you and the participant
- Improvisational Dance
- Deliver lunches to homebound seniors Monday through Friday
Volunteer once a week, once a month, or anything in-between
Williams Adult Day Center
Click here for things to know before you go.
- Assist participants with special programs: music, baking, gardening, etc.
- Help serve lunch and snacks
- Assist with individual and group activities
- Assist with office work, reception and phone coverage, etc
- Help with gardening and yard work
- Assist with maintaining building and grounds
- Volunteer willing to paint walls and door frames
Office and Administrative Volunteer Positions
- Enter data for the accounting department
- Help with filing
- Assemble mailings
- Assist with events
- Sign up for the Speaker’s Bureau
- Organize and clean workspaces
- Other office and administrative activities in various programs