To ensure for the safety of participants and volunteers Senior Services is temporarily suspending volunteer activity as we assess needs and make changes related to COVID-19.
Find the latest updates or call 336-721-3411 or email email@example.com.
Experience the satisfaction of volunteering with Senior Services
To ensure for the safety of participants and volunteers Senior Services is temporarily suspending the intake of new volunteers as we assess needs and make changes related to COVID-19.
Aging With Purpose (AWP)
- Friendly Visitor – Visit a senior on a schedule that suits you and the participant
- Improvisational Dance
- Deliver lunches to homebound seniors Monday through Friday
Volunteer once a week, once a month, or anything in-between
Williams Adult Day Center
Click here for things to know before you go.
- Assist participants with special programs: music, baking, gardening, etc.
- Help serve lunch and snacks
- Assist with individual and group activities
- Assist with office work, reception and phone coverage, etc
- Help with gardening and yard work
- Assist with maintaining building and grounds
- Volunteer willing to paint walls and door frames
Office and Administrative Volunteer Positions
- Enter data for the accounting department
- Help with filing
- Assemble mailings
- Assist with events
- Sign up for the Speaker’s Bureau
- Organize and clean workspaces
- Other office and administrative activities in various programs