What is the Service Alliance?
The Service Alliance is our team of “young” leaders and professionals who’ve decided to dedicate some of their time, knowledge, and skills to promote the mission of Senior Services. The Service Alliance serves a critical role in our organization helping to develop and execute strategies that increase awareness of our programs and mission, putting forward the needs of older adults in our community, and helping us identify and cultivate a new base of supporters.
Ways the Service Alliance has helped to support Senior Services:
- Planning and hosting an annual brewery event to collect Christmas in July donations.
- Sorting and counting Christmas in July and Remember in December item donations.
- Serving on committees for the annual Evening for Alzheimer’s Care and Art Show and Sale.
- Volunteering at special events and helping with special initiatives.
- Delivering Meals-on-Wheels routes throughout the year.
- Spreading the word about Senior Services throughout their networks.
- Answering the call whenever needed!
Service Alliance Leadership:
Jimbo – chair
Jolyn – vice chair
Jonathan – secretary
Liz – immediate past chair
To contact Joel McIver, Britnee Tellez, or Kate Grimmett by email use their “first initial and last name”@seniorservicesinc.org