If your civic, faith based or service group is interested in hearing from us on topics related to aging and caregiving, we would be delighted to accommodate you if staff schedules permit. Below you will find a list of topics that could be addressed, given adequate notice and availability of speakers.
- Senior Services Agency and Program Information
- Agency Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Isolation and Older Adults
- Medicare Overview
- Dementia 101
- Understanding and Caring for a Loved One Living with Dementia
- Top Things You Can Do Now to Prepare to Be a Caregiver for Yourself or Others
- Community Resources for Older Adults
- Caregiver Support
- The Stages of Care for Older Adults
- You Are Not Alone: Finding Your Path Through Dementia
To request a speaker please contact Joel McIver: 336-725-0907 or email@example.com.