Do you have a friend who loves to drive or have some free time, and would enjoy joining our transportation delivery team?
We welcome you to join us for a Lunch and Learn to celebrate our volunteers and learn how you can help save lives!
RSVP by contacting Sandra Peake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-347-8270 by 11/29. Please include any dietary restrictions
with your RSVP.
• Transport lifesaving blood from the American Red Cross Blood Donation Center (690 Coliseum Dr. NW, Winston-Salem) to area hospitals.
• Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community.
• Weekday morning routes are available. Some routes are 3 hours and some routes are 6 hours; Most volunteers drive at least twice a month.
• Use of Red Cross owned and branded vehicles for routes.
• All training is provided free of charge, including AED/CPR/First Aid training for qualified volunteers.
• Valid state driver’s license
• Proof of insurance
• 3+ years driving experience with clean record
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Click here to download the most recent Events calendar.