We are sorry the “Submit an Event” feature is temporarily unavailable.
Please send your event information to Holly Beck at email@example.com.
Do you enjoy driving? Would you like to help save lives?
We welcome you to join us for a morning of coffee and donuts (and some healthier options too 🙂 )
Meet other volunteers, celebrate their accomplishments, and to learn about the Transportation Volunteer program!
RSVP by contacting Kasey Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-646-4047 by 6/17
* Transport lifesaving blood from the American Red Cross Blood Donation Center (690 Coliseum Dr. NW, Winston-Salem) to area hospitals.
* Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community.
* Weekday morning and evening routes are available. Most volunteers drive at least twice a month.
* Use of Red Cross owned and branded vehicles for routes.
* All training is provided free of charge, including CPR/First/Defensive Driving Aid training for qualified volunteers.
Click here to download the most recent Events calendar.