Events listed here may be canceled due to Coronavirus.
Please be sure to contact the event organizer to confirm the event is still happening.
Do you enjoy driving? Would you like to help save lives?
We welcome you to join us for a morning of coffee and donuts (and some healthier options too 🙂 )
Meet other volunteers, celebrate their accomplishments, and to learn about the Transportation Volunteer program!
RSVP by contacting Kasey Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-646-4047 by 6/17
* Transport lifesaving blood from the American Red Cross Blood Donation Center (690 Coliseum Dr. NW, Winston-Salem) to area hospitals.
* Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to the community.
* Weekday morning and evening routes are available. Most volunteers drive at least twice a month.
* Use of Red Cross owned and branded vehicles for routes.
* All training is provided free of charge, including CPR/First/Defensive Driving Aid training for qualified volunteers.
Click here to download the most recent Events calendar.