Senior Services has a long, rich history of providing quality service to seniors in need throughout Forsyth County – but do you know just how long? In 2022, we are celebrating…
We’re proud that our agency has such a long legacy of great services! Be on the lookout for more information about how we will celebrate the BIG 60th anniversary milestone for Meals-on-Wheels later this year! In addition to these program anniversaries you might find it interesting to know we are also celebrating:
- 60 years of Meals-on-Wheels – look out for more information on how we will celebrate this BIG milestone this year!
- 37 years of carrying the Senior Services name (it was Creative Life Centers before that).
- 23 years with our beloved huggy people logo.
- We have 34 years of providing Information, Assistance and Referral, and have been branded as Help Line for 23 years.
- While we have had 47 years of Adult Day Services, we’ve been known as the Elizabeth and Tab Williams Adult Day Center for 22 years.