If your civic, church or service group is interested in hearing from us on topics related to aging and caregiving, we would be delighted to accommodate you if staff schedules permit. Below you will find a list of topics that could be addressed, given adequate notice and availability of speakers.
- Senior Services and Community Resources in Forsyth County
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Care and Treatment
- Coping with Aging Parents
- Dementia and its Effects
- Housing Options for the Elderly
- Preparing to Be a Caregiver
- Stress Management for Caregivers
- Understanding Medicare/Medicaid/Long Term Insurance
To request a speaker please contact Joel McIver: 336-725-0907 or firstname.lastname@example.org.